When not at play, hotel guests can kick back and relax or take care of business with our wide variety of complimentary amenities.
Open swim time: 6am – 9pm
Adult-only swim time: 9pm – Midnight
Fully equipped with a stationary bike, mats, free weights, medicine balls, treadmills, ellipticals, weight bench, recumbent bike, and BOSU ball.
Photo Finish Lounge
Open Monday – Friday at 3pm
Saturday & Sunday at 3pm
Stop by our relaxing hotel lounge, featuring a fully stocked bar and dinner menu. Open daily at 3pm. Check out the menu here. To view the drink menu, click here.
Complimentary shuttle service to and from Des Moines International Airport from 7am – 11pm, seven days a week for hotel guests. Reservations required. To make a reservation, click here.
Maximum capacity: 14 people
Prairie Meadows hotel does not provide shuttle service to the downtown Des Moines area.
Includes access to computers, internet, phones, and printer. See Front Desk for fax.
Tuesday – Thursday: 4pm – 9pm
Friday & Saturday: 4pm – 10pm
Arrival & Departure Information
To ensure all of our guests enjoy a safe and comfortable stay, Prairie Meadows offers exceptional service, convenient check-in and departure policies, and comfortable amenities in each of our rooms.
- Early arrivals may inquire with front desk on room status.
Must be at least 21 years old.
Valid credit card or debit card along with photo identification required at check in.
- Name on credit card or debit card must match the name on the reservation and photo ID.
If you are not the credit card holder, please contact the hotel for details regarding our credit card policy.
Reservations confirmed with an invalid credit card are subject to cancellation without notification.
- Checkout: 11am
- Late check-out may be requested at front desk. Fee may be applied.
- Please deposit room keys at the front desk. A copy of your receipt will be emailed to you if email address is on file.
Must cancel prior to 4pm on the day of arrival to avoid cancellation fee.
Only service animals allowed on property.
Services & Amenities
- AAA, AARP, Active Military, or Federal Government Employees discount – based on availability
- Service animals allowed on property
- Wheelchairs available upon request at front desk
- Complimentary parking
- Two 16kW Tesla charging stations and one universal electric vehicle charging station
- Basic toiletry items for sale
- Daily housekeeping services
- Cash machine/ATM
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Smoking and smoke-free rooms
- Room service Tuesday – Saturday
- Safe included in each room