Q. What will the hours of Prairie Meadows be when they reopen?
A. Slots, dining establishments, and the Prairie Meadows Hotel reopened on June 15, 2020 at 8am. Prairie Meadows is now a 24/7 establishment.
Table Games resumed operations on July 1 with reduced game availability and positions. Poker is still suspended at this time.
Q: What is Prairie Meadows doing to ensure my safety?
A: We have implemented a number of cleaning, sanitizing, and protective protocols to help ensure the safety of you and our employees.
- We have made adjustments to all aspects of our property to accommodate social distancing standards. Floor graphics, stanchions, limiting number of guests in confined locations, and making some gaming areas and machines inoperable will all be in place once we reopen.
- It is required that guests wear a face covering. Guests must bring their own face covering or we will provide one upon request. All employees will be required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth.
- Smoking and drinking will not be allowed while playing table games. Guests will be politely asked to step away from the game while doing so.
- High touch point areas will be cleaned at least once every hour with EPA recommended disinfectants, which exceed the recommendations of the CDC.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property for your convenience.
- To view the full the Prairie Meadows Property Health & Reopening Guidelines visit prairiemeadows.com/reopening.
Q: Why are my free play offers different?
A: Free play offers are valid through August 2, and can be activated directly from your machine or by visiting a promotional kiosk. Your offer represents your dominant game choice.
Q: What will happen to my tier status?
A: Your tier status from March 16, 2020 has been extended and is now guaranteed through September 30, 2020. Thank you for your loyalty!
Q: How do I get information about upcoming promotions?
A: You can find all the latest promotion updates at prairiemeadows.com/casino/promotions.
Q: When will the William Hill Sportsbook be open?
A: The hours for the Sportsbook will be daily from 11am – 6pm. Download the William Hill Iowa app today to receive the most current sporting events and odds.
Q: When will Prairie Meadows Hotel accept reservations again?
A: The Prairie Meadows Hotel is now open. To make a reservation visit prairiemeadows.com/hotel.
Q: Are any of the Prairie Meadows dining establishments open?
Reopened on June 19, 2020. AJ’s will only be accepting guests with reservations at this time for dine-in service. To go ordering is also available. Please call 515.957.3535 or visit prairiemeadows.com/ajs to make a reservation.
Wednesday - Sunday • 4pm – 9pm
Triple Crown Eatery
Breakfast • 7am – 11am
Lunch • 11am – 9pm
Dinner • 4pm – 9pm
The following dining outlets are also open:
- The Paddock Grill & Deli
- Prairie Coffee Company
- Daily Double
- Photo Finish Lounge
Q: When will live racing begin in 2020?
A: The live racing season at Prairie Meadows began on June 19, 2020 and will run through October 10, 2020. Meet will include both Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse races. Races will be run Friday - Monday. Post times will be 6pm Friday and Saturday, and 4pm on Sunday and Monday.
Q: Is the Finish Line Show Lounge still hosting live entertainment?
A: Not at this time. BUT, we will be hosting free live entertainment every Friday and Saturday in July & August beginning at 5pm on the track apron in conjunction with our live racing. To see who’s on stage, visit prairiemeadows.com/events.
Q: When will Prairie Gold Rewards be open?
A: Prairie Gold Rewards is open daily from 7am – 11pm.
Q: When will the Gift Shop be open?
A: The Gift Shop is open from 9am – 7pm daily.
Q: When will the Racing Center be open?
A: The Racing Center is open daily starting at 10am.
Q: What services have been discontinued?
A: Until the following services are deemed safe we have made the decision to suspend operations of: Table Games until July 1, Café at the Meadows, Coat Check, The Poker Room, Triple Crown Buffet, Self-Serve Beverage Stations, Hotel Shuttle Service, and Valet.
Q: Where can I get more information on health and safety?
A: You can view our Property Health & Reopening Guidelines at prairiemeadows.com/reopening for more in-depth information.
Health & Safety Guidelines