Sponsorships & Donations
Prairie Meadows provides support to non-profit organizations for event sponsorships and in-kind donations.
Applications are accepted throughout the entire year.
Once applications have been received, the review process will take a minimum of 12 weeks from the date of submission. Prairie Meadows will not expedite requests to accommodate program or event deadlines. All applicants will be notified of decisions in writing.
Applicants must be non-profit, tax-exempt organizations that have received a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) designation from the Internal Revenue Service or must be a unit of political subdivisions or other such non-profit organizations organized exclusively for the promotion of social welfare as determined by Prairie Meadows at its sole discretion.
Organizations whose IRS tax exempt status is pending approval are not able to apply for funding from Prairie Meadows.
Prairie Meadows does not accept sponsorship and/or donation applications for the following:
- Organizations, projects or programs outside of the state of Iowa
- Political parties, campaigns, candidates or partisan organizations
- Private foundations
- Organizations that would redistribute the funds received to other groups (with the exception of a fiscal agent)
- Funding for programs or events that have already been completed
- Incomplete applications
- Any organization that has a requirement overdue
- Youth sports teams
- High School after prom or graduation parties